Ritesh specializes in Commercial and Corporate litigation and has substantial experience in handling complex legal disputes concerning various Corporates and the Government including Public Sector Undertakings. Currently a private legal practitioner, Ritesh has also been a Central Government Counsel both in the Supreme Court of India and the Delhi High Court and has successfully handled many sensitive and notable cases such as the Ratan Tata-Nira Radia Tape case, challenge to the mandatory seeding of Aadhar number with PAN, writ petition related to the appointment of the Chairperson & Members of Lokpal, cases related to air pollution due to fire crackers and consequent health hazards, M.C.Mehta (air pollution) and Taj Trapezium cases, dispute related to the interpretation of Article 239AA of the Constitution with respect to the National Capital Territory of Delhi, Krishna Godavari basin gas dispute between Reliance Industries and the Government of India and challenge to the Jet Airways-Ethihad deal to name a few.
Ritesh has also been a part of the team led by the Ld. Attorney General for India & other law officers representing the Government of India before various Constitution benches of the Supreme Court of India on a number of occasions. He is also well versed in cross-border commercial disputes. Ritesh has completed his L.L.B from the Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi in 2002 and is a qualified Advocate -on-Record in the Supreme Court of India. He is also a member of Insol International, the Supreme Court Bar Association and the Delhi High Court Bar Association.
Nidhi has been representing clients in varied Civil and Commercial matters and specializes in Arbitration and Dispute Resolution practice. Nidhi has been involved in a broad spectrum of dispute resolution, advisory works and has extensive litigation experience. She has diverse experience in handling disputes arising out of employment and service, intellectual property rights, company matters, property, land and real estate. She has in-depth knowledge and understanding of economic regulations and has been providing practical business-oriented solutions to her clients.
Nidhi practices in the Supreme Court, Delhi High Court and various Tribunals and has represented eminent corporates as well as the Central Government, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, DDA, NDMC and Public Sector Undertakings such as Indian Oil Corporation. She has a keen interest in Insolvency and Bankruptcy laws and regularly advises and handles cases for the Official Liquidator attached to the Delhi High Court.
She has also in the past advised and handled cases for American Express (AE) and the New Zealand High Commission in Delhi. Nidhi has completed her L.L.B in the year 2003 from the University of Delhi and is an alumna of Jesus and Mary College and Modern School, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi. She has also done a Business Administration Course from the Indian Institute of Foreign trade (IIFT), a leading premier institute in Delhi. Nidhi is a qualified and accredited mediator attached to the Delhi High Court.
As per the rules of the Bar Council of India, we are not permitted to solicit work and advertise. By clicking on the “I AGREE” button below, you acknowledge the following:
– There has been no advertisement, personal communication, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us or any of our members to solicit any work through this website;
– You wish to gain more information about us for your own information and use;
– The information about us is provided to you on your specific request and any information obtained or materials downloaded from this website is completely at your own volition and any transmission, receipt or use of this site does not create any lawyer-client relationship;
– Any information on this website is not intended to be legal advice and we are not liable for any consequence of any action taken by you relying on the material / information provided on this website; and that
– If you have any legal issues, you, in all cases, must seek independent legal advice;